Education System In Canada
- Canada provides a lifetime chance of over 100 000 international students to study in well-known universities.
- The leading institutions of the country are home to several different types of internationally-respected programs
- In a recent announcement made by the Canadian Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, the country is presenting a unique, fast-track system. This will allow international students, as well as graduates with excellent work experience, become the eligible permanent residents of the country.
- As far as the international student tuition cost is concerned it will vary from province to province. Besides, it will depend upon his academic program of choice.
- In comparison to other countries like New Zealand, Australia, the UK and the USA, the country’s living cost is affordable
- It is heard that each year Canadian universities educate over 1.5 million students
- Canadian universities are known for their detailed research work and professional developments.
- The significant number of universities across the country is loved for arranging marvellous facilities to both national as well as an international student.
- The leading universities of Canada are The University of Toronto and McGill.
- Being an international student who is planning to study here in Canada gets the double advantage of two official languages: English and French
- Universities of Canada offer a healthy, peaceful and diversified environment to all the international students.
- Where advanced diploma usually is two or three-year program, the doctorate or PhD requires 4 to 7 years to get complete
- All postgraduate diploma or certification courses are generally for one or two years.
- Full-time enrollments at individual universities vary from 35, 000 to less than 1, 000.
- Most universities in Canada have a large number of part-time or continuing education students.
- The TOEFL is commonly accepted, but all Canadian universities have their tests for students or may accept IELTS.
- Students aiming to get a university degree can efficiently complete their first two years at a university college or community college and earn credits.
College and Technical Institutions
- Worldwide the country Canada is being acclaimed for its healthy education system.
- The country has also made high-quality arrangements regarding vocational and technical programs at university levels, secondary school, and community college.
- Colleges and technical institutions are very much in demand for offering education choices in Canada. They are known to provide professional programs of 1-3 years.
- There are some community colleges that offer university programs that provide an option for students to opt for courses that are similar to those offered for the first two years of a four-year university program.
- It is mandatory to check with the colleges or universities that accept the transfer credits and or not.
- Canada career colleges are privately owned.
- They arrange training programs to help students with practical skills to face completion in the job market.
- The students who are interested in training programs like multimedia, film studies, graphic design, hospitality, computer/internet studies usually come consider applying to career colleges in Canada.
- Career colleges are known for highly competitive free structures
- Schools in Canada for international students come with an option that allows them to work part off campus and full time throughout the vacations without a work permit.
- Many language schools in Canada are top leaders in language training at all levels. They have a unique arrangement in the form of a wide variety of programs in both English and French.
- Canada has two official languages. Students from different parts of the world, study either English as a Second Language (ESL) OR French as a Second Language (FSL).
- A foreign language can easily select from executive or business programs, intensive immersions, short-term language programs, and academic preparations.
- Almost all schools and community colleges organise ESL, whereas FSL is organised at both private and public institutors.
- International students who are interested in ESL or FSL programs can enrol up to six months and may pursue study in the country without a Study Permit.
- For English language courses in Canada, there are best of schools found in Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and British Columbia
- Multiple opportunities are waiting at most public universities that offer English Language courses, mainly because of the country’s active social scene.
- Vancouver is very popular to have made arrangements for high-quality English speaking teachers.
- Toronto, on the other end, is a beaming location on the world map to introduce language learning for all international students.
- Last but not least, another popular option to broaden your language skills in Montreal. It is one of the noted hubs for English learning. However, the top schools would include Ecole de Langues de l’Estrie Inc. and Ecole Charade.
Study in U.S.A
Study in UK
Study in Singapore
Study in France
Study in New Zealand
Study in Australia
Get In Touch
Location: 20 Dhanlaxmi Society, SV Road, Kadi,
Gujarat India 382715
Telephone: +91 95860 59595, +61 430 589 735
School Hours: Mon-Sat: 8 am – 8 pm, Sun: Closed