Why New Zealand?
- It is one of the countries to have seen frequent growth in the international students’ numbers.
- Studying here gets awesome exposure to the country while gaining the best of education.
- Living and paying tuition fee is less in comparison to other countries
- The students with less IELTS score can also get easy admission to the leading universities of New Zealand.
- If you are on the student visa, even then you can work for up to 20 hours per week every semester and during vacations, a student can work up to 40 hours.
- It is interesting to hear that no Immigration Department of New Zealand rejects your visa explanation without giving you a chance to explain your point.
- New Zealand enjoys a very high reputation for teaching International students and the country’s institutions thoroughly understand the need and requirements of all international students.
- The country is certainly an excellent choice for anyone to plan international studies and to stay as well because it offers internationally recognized tertiary qualification
- Each university in New Zealand is independently governed by its Council
- At last, there are a lot of tourist attractions to indulge in during your stay in New Zealand.
Study in U.S.A
Study in Canada
Study in Singapore
Study in France
Study in U.K
Study in Australia
Get In Touch
Location: 20 Dhanlaxmi Society, SV Road, Kadi,
Gujarat India 382715
Telephone: +91 95860 59595, +61 430 589 735
School Hours: Mon-Sat: 8 am – 8 pm, Sun: Closed