From excellence to innovation to affordable cost of living to highly professional job opportunities to the possibility of more scholarships to more and more career opportunities, coming, staying and studying in Australia will bring memorable experience. However, for better understanding that why international students choose to study in Australia, have a look at all important points being covered here below…
- After the UK and The USA, the country has the third-largest number of international students studying at respectable universities.
- All institutions and qualifications of the country are highly recognized worldwide for their excellence and matchless quality.
- Being an international student, you are entitled to scholarship opportunities.
- You must know that the country is politically stable and very friendly. Therefore every local believes to give a heart welcome to every international student or outsider who is coming here for the first time.
- Australia is renowned for its top-notch, first-class education that comes with up-to-date facilities. Besides, the teaching faculty includes intelligent teachers, support services, and international recognition.
- The country is much loved for its dynamic and vibrant environment with an option of entry points, study environment, and study pathways.
- Multicultural Australia is without any doubt sophisticated, degrees and universities are all acclaimed internationally and best in the world.
- Living costs and tuition costs are also offered in the budget here in Australia, unlike the UK and The USA.
- Must note that international student is allowed to work for up to 20 hours a week. This encourages them to earn money and gain superb work experience and make new connections.
- Being here in Australia is like a home away from home.
Top 10 reasons to study in Australia
- The third highest number of international students in the world behind only the United Kingdom and the United States despite having a population of only 23 million(2013).
- Australia has seven of the top 100 universities in the world!
- Over 22,000 courses across 1,100 institutions,
- Australia sits above the likes of Germany, the Netherlands, and Japan, ranking eighth in the Universitas 2012 U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems.
- These are strong academic credentials, but our institutions are just as highly rated as the cities that house them around the country.
- Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important elements for students when choosing the best study destination.
- A$200 million provided by the Australian Government each year in international scholarships,
at least one Australian university in the top 50 worldwide across the study areas of Natural Sciences & Mathematics, Life & Agricultural Sciences, Clinical Medicine & Pharmacy, and Physics.
- More than 2.5 million former international students who have gone on to make a difference after studying in Australia.
- Australia has produced 15 Nobel Prize laureates.
- Every day over 1 billion people around the world rely on Australian discoveries and innovations – including penicillin, IVF, ultrasound, Wi-Fi, the Bionic Ear, cervical cancer vaccine and Black Box Flight Recorders – to make their lives, and the lives of others, better.
Study in U.S.A
Study in Canada
Study in Singapore
Study in France
Study in U.K
Study in New Zealand
Get In Touch
Location: 20 Dhanlaxmi Society, SV Road, Kadi,
Gujarat India 382715
Telephone: +91 95860 59595, +61 430 589 735
School Hours: Mon-Sat: 8 am – 8 pm, Sun: Closed